Since 2016, the North Eastern Region of India is witnessing a change in political establishments. The new political leaders are making renewed efforts at building the economy with development investments. The states of the region are also actively taking part in India’s ongoing initiative to prepare a 15 year vision document for a period up to 2030. At the time of this change in leadership and large scale visioning and policy review exercise, the current program of Vet Helpline India Pvt Ltd aims at promoting investment in livestock and fishery sector ( including in the areas of food processing ) of North East India. The program will focus on following activities:
- Networking with leading livestock and fishery sector focused industry and farmer associations both within North East and across India.
- Collaboration for preparation of reports suggesting road map for facilitating the private sector investment in livestock and fishery sector within the region.
- Advocacy to ensure detail discussion on the suggested road map and partnerships for its implementation.
- Partnership for organizing investors meet and technical workshops.
- Resource mobilization jointly with industry associations for implementation of projects that can facilitate private investment in livestock and fishery sector within the region e.g. Project to support brand building exercise of N E India based producer companies, Cooperative societies etc.
- Knowledge support and monitoring of private investments.
- Development of cluster maps and data base of contacts / initiatives.
- Partnership with state animal husbandry / Fishery departments for building PPP plans and programs based on emerging areas of investments e.g. Cluster level business advisory and technology demonstration center
The current sponsor of the program for experience survey in Assam:
The executive summary of final report of experience survey : CLFMA_AssamReport_ExecutiveSummary
For complete report investors can write to us at: email@example.com
The report was submitted to honorable Chief Minister of Assam on 27th April 2017.
Vet Helpline India Pvt Ltd organized the following investment promotion program during January 2018 for livestock and poultry sector. The program was organized under the aegis of Assam Veterinary Roadmap development initiative of Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary, Government of Assam.
Presentation of Vet Helpline India Pvt Ltd.
Title: The landscape of milk and meat related food processing sector in N E India and Imperative for Development
Related investment opportunities indicated during Advantage Assam ( Global Investors Summit ) -2018 :Click Here
Visit Here for investment ideas in livestock sector of North East India
Click Here to download input ( October 2018 ) provided by Vet Helpline India Pvt Ltd under the program to Government of Assam for promotion of private investment in livestock sector.
Click Here for copy of the order of Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary, Government of Assam nominating representative from Vet Helpline India Pvt Ltd to the steering committee related to development of Integrated Livestock and Poultry Policy.
If you are investing in livestock and fishery sector in any of the states in North East India:
at : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in supporting any component of the above program write to us at : email@example.com
Research scholars can send us details of their research work focusing on any problem related to North East India’s livestock and fishery sector which may help investors to take informed investment decisions.
We also appeal individual and organizations to share with us links to credible feasibility studies and knowledge products useful for livestock and fishery sector investors.
Click Here for Press coverage of the initiative
The team members: